- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, AHCI (Web of Science), ATLA Religion Database, Religious and Theological Abstracts, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (Religious Studies)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision is provided to authors approximately 20 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.7 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2023).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
MDPI Insights: The CEO’s Letter #3
MDPI’s 2022 Young Investigator Awards in Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities—Winners Announced
MDPI’s 2022 Outstanding Reviewer Awards in Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities—Winners Announced
Deadline: 30 December 2023
Deadline: 1 September 2023
Deadline: 15 September 2023
Deadline: 30 September 2023
Deadline: 10 October 2023